Welcome To Simple Life Cabins
Log Cabin Style Vacation Homes in Tennessee
Welcome to Simple Life Cabins on the Highland Rim of the Cumberland Plateau in the heart of middle Tennessee. We are offering high quality log style cabin homes with lots of amenities. There are four models from which to choose. Be sure to click on the cabins link above to see expanded drawings and floor plans for each model. On the cabins page you'll also see links of Standard Features, available Upgrades for all models and a photo gallery of completed homes in Phase I. Be sure to visit the cabins photo gallery to see the quality of craftsmanship of our Tennessee vacation cabin homes built also as an investment or to live on the beautiful land that we’re offering for sale in Tennessee.
Land for Sale In Tennessee
Buildable Tennessee Mountain Property
Our buildable lots offered in the wooded mountain land for sale in Tennessee are in two rural subdivisions. Simple Life Cabins Subdivision has lots ranging in size from 1 to 6 acres. Click on this link, Tennessee land for sale, to see a site plan of our Simple Life Cabins Subdivision. You can also click on the Land link above to see a site plan of this subdivision. When you buy land in this subdivision you then choose from one of our four models of log cabin style homes which we build for you on your lot. Land and mountain cabins are sold separately. Click on this link, Log Cabins Style Homes, or on the Cabins link above to see the artist renderings and floor plans of our four different models for investment, retirement, or vacation homes in Tennessee that we're building in this subdivision. Each log style home has underground utilities. Be sure to see our Standard Features and Available Upgrades for all of our log style cabins. Scroll further down on this page to read about our construction system compared to conventional log homes.
Click on this link, Five Acre Tracts of Tennessee Land for sale, to see a site plan of Cabrera Subdivision, our other development in middle Tennessee. You can also access this information from any page on our website simply by clicking on the Land link at the top of each page. In Cabrera Subdivision you can purchase a 5 acre lot of beautiful, wooded Tennessee land. If you wish, we will be glad to build one of our Simple Life Cabins for you on your land. Or, if you prefer, you may engage a builder of your choice to build your mountain cabin in this subdivision. Protective Covenants & Architectural Standards apply to protect the value of your investment and ensure the peaceful feeling that you will find in this property.
Log Style Homes by Simple Life Development, LLC
General Building and Construction Information
Each of our Simple Life Cabins comes with your choice of metal roof colors, hardwood floor finishes, ceramic tiles, carpet, cabinets and counter tops. A list of custom upgrades, including gas or wood fireplaces and stoves, are available for each model. The base price of each cabin model is listed on the page that features that model. Simply click on the Cabin link and under each individual model link you can read a description which includes square footage, porches, and base prices. Be sure to read the information below that describes the many advantages our construction system has over conventional log homes or log cabins.
Our mountain cabins are designed and built by Simple Life Development, LLC using local Tennessee craftsmen who take pride in their work. The quality of both design and craftsmanship shows in the details! We use local services (banks, attorneys, contractors, sub-contractors, material suppliers, engineers, surveyor, Etc.) to help the local economy and to enable us to offer better value to our home owners.
Listed below are several advantages of our construction system compared to conventional log cabins or log homes:
- Our building system offers easier access to electrical wires, plumbing pipes, telephone, and TV wires inside the walls.
- The quality of construction used in our system is not affected by the inevitable contraction and expansion of logs in a conventional log home.
- You don't have to worry about the possibility of logs warping over time.
- There are no leaks due to warping or contraction and expansion of logs.
- There is no cold or heat intrusion between logs due to normal warping and/or contraction and expansion. This makes our homes more efficient and less expensive to heat and cool.
- You will never have to re-caulk between logs or have to fill gaps that may occur in conventional log homes.
- Our construction system makes it easier to have future additions. Remodeling is less expensive and offers more overall design flexibility.
- Our log style cabins have a faster construction process. Simple Life Cabin homes look as good as conventional log cabins or log homes with a more economical and efficient construction system.